Millie's Vegetable Rice Mix
Millie's Garden Soup
Millie's Pasta & Peas
Millie's Minestrone Soup
Millie's Chili Mix
Millie's Pea Soup
Millie's Lentil Soup
Millie's Risotto Rice
Millie's Pasta E Fagioli
Millie's Barley Soup
Millie's Five Bean Soup
Millie's Mexicali Rice
Millie's Ravioletti Soup
Millie's Tortellini Soup
Millie's Vegetable Rice Mix
Easy One Dish Chicken Dinner - back
- In a 13" x 9" baking dish, open one package of Millie's Real Italian Veg Rice-Chicken Flavor, and add three cups of hot water and stir.
- Place 6 chicken breasts or 6 leg quarters on top of rice mixture, sprinkle with paprika and dot with butter.
- Bake in 350-degree oven for one hour, stirring rice occasionally. Chicken will be crispy and the rice moist and ready to enjoy.
Mediterranean Rice Salad With Shrimp - back
- Cook Millie's Real Italian Veg Rice-Chicken Flavor according to directions on package. Let cool.
- Add ½ lb. cooked Shrimp to rice, stir.
- Line a salad bowl with 10 -12 Romaine lettuce leaves. Place rice and shrimp on top, sprinkle with black and green olives. Drizzle with salad dressing and enjoy!
Stuffed Cabbage - back
- Boil one small head of cabbage until tender.
- Cook one pkg Millie's Veg Rice Chicken Flavor or Millie's Mexicali Rice according to directions.
- Blend in ½ lb. browned hamburger to cooked rice.
- Roll the rice and meat mixture inside large leaves of cabbage. Make six to eight "rolls".
- Place rolls in 13 x 9 baking dish, pour a large can of tomato sauce over the top of the cabbage rolls. Bake in oven for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Millie's Garden Soup Recipes
Tortilla Soup Recipe - back
Use Millie's Garden Soup to make a delicious dish that goes great with any Spanish or Mexican style meals such as Tacos, Chili, Burritos, and Nachos.
1 cup Salsa (Mild, Medium, or Hot)
1 small can corn, drained
Any style shredded cheese
- Cook Millie's Garden Soup Mix according to directions on package.
- While it is cooking, add one cup of your favorite brand jar Salsa and corn.
- When done, ladle soup into a serving bowl, sprinkle with shredded cheese, then top with small pieces of Tortilla Chips.
Italian Garden Pasta Salad - back
- Cook one pkg of Millie's Real Italian Garden Soup according to pkg for only 10 minutes. Drain all liquid and place pasta in a bowl.
- Add ¼ cup each of chopped celery, chopped carrots, and your favorite bottled Italian dressing. Mix well and chill. May be served on a bed of lettuce.
Italian Wedding Soup - back
This soup is traditional as the first course for Italian weddings and other special occasions.
1 pkg Millie's Real Italian Garden Soup
1 cup of cooked escarole, spinach or kale
12 cooked tiny meatballs
1 cup cooked diced chicken
Just combine all ingredients and simmer for twelve minutes. Makes six delicious servings.
Millie's Pasta & Peas Soup Recipes
- Cook one pkg Millie's Pasta & Peas according to directions.
- In a separate dish mix 4 oz. Ricotta Cheese and one tbls. milk or cream until smooth.
- Pour Ricotta cheese mixture over Pasta & Peas. Add pepper and grated cheese!
Tuna Supper Casserole - back
- Cook one pkg Millie's Pasta & Peas according to directions.
- Add one small can of tuna and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Place mixture in a greased casserole dish, top with one cup of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes…Serve
Millie's Minestrone Soup Recipes
Minestrone with Meat - back
- Cook one pkg Millie's Real Italian Minestrone according to directions.
- Saute ½ lb. ground sirloin in one tbls. butter or margarine until brown.
- Add to cooked soup and stir. Makes an all in one vegetable and meat dish.. delicious!
Quick Manhattan Clam Chowder
Make a quick and delicious Manhattan Style Clam Chowder.
All you need is one pkg Millie's Minestrone, one small potato, and one 6 or 8 oz can of chopped clams.
Wash the potato and cut into small cubes. No need to peel it unless you want to!
Then in a suitable pot add 5 cups of water, the soup mix, the raw potato, and the chopped clams including the juice.
Bring to a boill, then reduce heat and let simmer for about 15 minutes....done!
Millie's Chili Mix Recipes
Chili Today! - back
- Cook Millie's Chili according to directions on package without adding meat for a vegetarian meal.
- Spoon generously on hot dogs or hamburgers for extra hearty meals….
- Cook a package of Millie's Mexicali Rice Mix and serve with some Chili on top….
- Serve as a dip with nachos….
- Have with the Garden Soup Tortilla Soup Recipe
Millie's Pea Soup Recipes
Double Good Pea Soup - back
- Cook one pkg of MILLIE'S Real Italian Pea Soup according to directions.
- Ten minutes before soup is done add one pkg frozen peas. Bring to a boil and cook for ten minutes more.
- Add salt, pepper, and one tbls. butter to taste.
- Sprinkle with croutons or toasted Italian garlic bread. Makes six servings!
Just add 1/2 cup of plain rice to one pkg of Millie's Real Italian Pea Soup and cook according to directions on package.
The soup will be extra creamy with a wonderful taste! One of my favorites!
Millie's Lentil Soup Recipes
Lentil Soup with Escarole - back
- Cook one pkg Millie's Real Italian Lentil Soup according to directions on package
- Ten minutes before soup is done add one can chopped escarole to soup and simmer. Enjoy with a of loaf of Italian bread… Abondonza!
Extra Hearty Lentil Soup - back
- Cook one pkg Millie's Real Italian Lentil Soup according to directions on package.
- Add either ½ lb. browned hamburger, ham, Italian sausage, or sliced frankfurters.
Millie's Risotto Rice Recipes
Rice & Cheese Casserole - back
- Make Millie's Risotto according to directions, then add one cup shredded Swiss or Cheddar cheese.
- Place in greased casserole and bake at 350° for 15 minutes. Serve with salad greens or a Bean Salad.
Pork Chop Casserole - back
- In a 13" x 9" baking dish, open one package of Millie's Risotto Rice and add three cups of hot water and stir.
- Place 6 pork chops on top of rice mixture, sprinkle with paprika and dot with butter or margarine.
- Cover with foil wrap and bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes, remove foil and bake for an additional 20 - 30 minutes until pork chops are browned. The pork chops will be crispy and the rice moist. Enjoy!
Risotto Stuffed Sole Fillets - back
- Cook Risotto according to directions, then add ¼ cup chopped ripe olives and one small peeled and chopped tomato. Stir well.
- Dry 1 ½ lb. of Fillet of Sole with paper towels, spread 2 tbls of rice stuffing on each fillet, roll and fasten with toothpicks.
- Place in a buttered baking dish, dot fillets with butter, sprinkle with salt, paprika and lemon juice.
- In 350° oven, bake fish for 15 minutes or until fish flakes easily. Serves six.
Millie's Pasta E Fagioli Recipes
With Italian Sausage - back
- Cook one pkg of Millie's Real Italian Pasta E Fagioli according to directions.
- Add one cup cooked chopped Italian sausage. Stir and drizzle with olive oil…..Fantastico!
Millie's Barley Soup Recipes
Quick Beef Stew - back
- Cook one pkg of Millie's Barley Soup according to directions.
- Using a separate pan, brown ½ lb. ground sirloin in one tbls butter.
- Add the sirloin to soup along with 1 cup cooked carrots and peas (or any mixed vegetables).
Millie's Five Bean Soup Recipes - back
Millie's Five Bean Soupis a lot of goodness in a small package. Beans are naturally high in protein, fiber, and vitamins. The combination of Garbanzo, Pinto, Navy, Black, and Red beans cook to a medley of flavor in twenty minutes….no need to soak overnight!
- Top a bowl of Millie's Five Bean Soup with a slice of cheese and heat until melted….mmmmm…
- Add one cup of elbows or your favorite pasta for a wonderful Pasta e Fagioli Soup!
Millie's Mexicali Rice Recipes
Rice & Bean Salad Recipe - back
|1 pkg Mexicali Rice Mix
1 small chopped onion
1 cup chopped tomato
2 tsp olive oil
|1 pkg Millie's Chili Mix
1 cup canned corn
¼ cup diced green chilies
2 tsp wine vinegar
Cook each package according to directions on bag. Allow Rice and Chili to cool and then combine in a large bowl. Add corn, tomato, chilies, oil, and vinegar. Mix gently and refrigerate.
Serve on a bed of Romaine lettuce. Garnish with Cheddar cheese or chopped black and green olives.
Millie's Stuffed Peppers Recipe - back
- Cook Millie's Mexicali Rice according to directions. Add 3 tbls breadcrumbs and ½ cup of sour cream to rice mix and fold in.
- Cut 6 large red or green peppers in half and remove seeds. Fill each pepper with rice mix then place in 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Pour one 8-oz can tomato sauce and ½ cup of water around stuffed peppers; sprinkle with olive oil and grated cheese.
- Cover pan with tin foil and bake at 400° for 30 minutes or until tender. Serve six hungry people!
Millie's Ravioletti Soup Recipes
Ravioletti & Sausage Soup - back
- Cut ½ lb of sweet Italian sausage in small pieces and brown in a large pot. Pour off excess fat.
- Bring six cups of water to a boil in the same pot. When water is boiling add Millie's Ravioletti Soup, add one can of Garbanzo beans, one 8 oz can of tomato sauce, and one cup of fresh Spinach or Escarole. Let cook for 12 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Millie's Tortellini Soup Recipes
Chicken Tortellini Italiano - back
- In a 13" x 9" baking dish, open one package of Millie's Real Italian Tortellini Soup, and add three cups of hot water and one 8 oz can of tomato sauce.
- Place 6 chicken breasts or 6 leg quarters on top of soup mixture, sprinkle with paprika and dot with butter.
- Bake in 350-degree oven for one hour, stirring Tortellini occasionally. The chicken and the Tortellini will be ready to enjoy.
- Start with a suitable pot with 5 cups of water,
- Add one pkg Millie's Real Italian Minestrone
- Add one 6 or 8 ounce can of Chopped Clams (including the clam juice too!).
- Add one small potato cubed peeled or u
- Add one tbls. butter (optional)
- Bring to boil, then simmer for about 12 minutes.
- Makes 5 - 6 servings!
|Your cart is currently empty|